Free to use Tender Specification document, This may only be used for the pourpose of producing a ful specification requirments list in a tender to supply School Bell, Class Change systems.
Tender Specification for class change technology system with Public Announcement Function
The contractor should supply a zoned class change system with zoned public address functionality. This class change technology solution is required to have the following features.
1. The system is to be hard wired and powered centrally and should not use the IT infrastructure. The system should also not use wireless communication for notifications or announcements.
2. The system is to use the correct speakers for each location ie. Projectors in classrooms and ceiling speakers in suspended ceilings in corridors and communal areas where appropriate.
3. In high noise areas higher capacity speakers should be used to allow for notifications and announcements to be heard (Dining Halls, School Halls, and Music Rooms etc.)
4. Speakers used should be in keeping with the design and aesthetics of the surroundings.
5. Speakers for outdoor notifications or announcements must be IP55 Rated
6. Cabling from the central unit to the speakers should be achieved using the correct insulated speaker cable with the correct capacity for the system design.
7. All audio from the system should be automatically muted in the event of the fire alarm sounding.
8. The system hardware should be centrally located and be securely rack mounted.
9. The system should have up to 8 available zones
10. The class change technology system should provide the following functionality via an easy to use software interface.
- 7 Day Schedule
- All or any Zone Selection for notification
- Immediate access to any user notification sound as .MP3 file
- 24 Hour Clock HR:MIN:SEC
- Automatic British Summertime update
- Ability to load .MP3 sounds via USB Memory Stick
- Ability to save .MP3 notification on internal hard drive
- Saving of Class Change Schedule for back up
- Instant Play of Sound into any zone
- Instant mute of programmed notifications into any zone
- If background Music is being played through the system Class Change notifications must take priority
- If a paging announcement is being made class change notifications must take priority.
11. Integrated Public Address system should have the following functions
- The ability to page each zone or multiple zones
- The ability to page the whole of the site
- The ability to play up to a minimum of 4 pre-recorded announcements at the push of a button into any or all of the zones.
Click here to use our Contact Us Form or telephone 01743 241997