School Bell (S-Cool Bell) is a bespoke school class change audio system.
- Complete control of your Class Change system
- Use any .mp3 or .wav sound file as a notification
- System is zoned to allow building flow control
- System can play background music across the complete school or individual chosen zones
- Full voice paging system to the whole of the school
- Voice paging can be to individual zones
- System can mute zones during exams
- School Radio system can be intergrated to play back across the whole campus or selected zones
The perfect solution for any school large or small that required a school wide PA system that delivers so much more than a fire bell or a selection of tones.
It has been designed to deliver custom audio notifications into a pre-determined zone or zones (indoors and out) of an educational environment with fully automating timetable management. It can be used for much more than just a class change or break time notifications. Use it to address the whole school, for ambient music in classrooms, background music in corridors or communal areas or even for your own school radio station!
School Bell allows you to set up a timetable of notifications which are bespoke to your school or academy. These can then be set to repeat as required, or simply sound once as an ad hoc alert. The School Bell system also offers an integrated public address system allowing whole of school zoned voice paging.
School Bell is completely flexible allowing it to be tailored exactly to your school’s needs and specifications. From the audio you wish to use, to how your school is zoned, we offer a full support and advice service by experienced professionals from initial consultation through to install.
School bell has been designed with the end user in mind. It uses a simple “check box” interface which requires minimal training and can be operated by any member of school staff.
There is no other class change system in the UK with the adaptability and functionality of S-Cool Bell. Call us and we will be happy to arrange a free no obligation demonstration, site survey and quotation!
The following diagram shows how our class change technology works.
Click here to use our Contact Us Form or telephone 01743 241997